Read L'amore che vorrei by Carrie Jones Free Online
Book Title: L'amore che vorrei|
The author of the book: Carrie Jones
Edition: Newton Compton
Date of issue: September 15th 2011
Format files: PDF
The size of the: 559 KB
City - Country: No data
Loaded: 1983 times
Reader ratings: 7.2
ISBN 13: 9788854131330
Read full description of the books:
Zara si sente una ragazza diversa dalle altre. Mentre l'unica preoccupazione delle sue coetanee sembra quella di collezionare rossetti, lei ha problemi ben più difficili da affrontare. Suo padre è andato via di casa tanto tempo fa e sua madre non sta bene e non è in grado di prendersi cura di lei. E così, dopo la morte dell'amato patrigno, Zara è stata affidata a sua nonna e si è trasferita da lei, in un tranquillo paesino del Maine. Per Zara ora inizia una nuova vita: nuova scuola, nuovi amici, nuovi incontri. Come quello con Nick, un ragazzo sexy ma molto, molto particolare... Zara è felice, eppure c'è qualcosa in quel paesino apparentemente tranquillo che la inquieta, e presto capisce che le sue non sono solo fantasie: qualcuno o qualcosa la sta seguendo. E non si tratta di una creatura umana, ma di un nemico molto pericoloso, assetato di sangue...
Download L'amore che vorrei ERUB
Download L'amore che vorrei DOC
Download L'amore che vorrei TXT
Read information about the authorCarrie Jones likes Skinny Cow fudgsicles and potatoes. She does not know how to spell fudgsicles. This has not prevented her from writing books. She lives with her cute family in Maine, but she grew up in Bedford, NH where she once had a séance with cool uber-comedian Sarah Silverman.
The Meyers brothers are from Bedford, too, so you’d think it would make Carrie funnier, coming from Bedford N.H. Obviously, something didn’t work.
Carrie has a large, skinny white dog and a fat cat. Both like fudgicles. Only the cat likes potatoes. This may be a reason for the kitty’s weight problem (Shh… don’t tell). Carrie has always liked cowboy hats but has never owned one. This is a very wrong thing. She graduated from Vermont College’s MFA program for writing. She has edited newspapers and poetry journals and has recently won awards from the Maine Press Association and also been awarded the Martin Dibner Fellowship as well as a Maine Literary Award.
Here’s the lowdown about Carrie…
1. Carrie can not drink coffee. It makes her insane. Do not give her caffeine.
2. Carrie is very responsive to loving strokes on the hair, kind of like a puppy. However, do not do this without asking first unless you are a ridiculously handsome man or an editor who is about to offer her a trillion dollars for the first draft of her novel.
3. Carrie is secretly really, really shy even though she’s pathetically outgoing in person. She has a very hard time calling people. So, if you want to talk to her, make the first move. And, if you’re her in-Maine female best friend, Jennifer, do NOT get mad at her because she is so bad at returning emails.
4. Carrie sometimes wears mismatched socks, if you do not think this is cool, do not tell her. You will hurt her feelings.
5. Carrie really, really wants you to like her books. Please like her books. PLEEEAASSSEEEE. She’ll be your best friend forever. That is, if you want a friend who is shy about calling and emailing and who wears mismatched socks and can’t drink caffeine and likes being pet on the head. Hhmmm….
6. Carrie is not above begging.
7. Carrie, like Belle in TIPS ON HAVING A GAY (ex) BOYFRIEND drinks Postum. It’s for the same reason, too.
8. Carrie loves Great Pyrenees dogs. They are huge and white, and furry and it looks like they have white eyeliner and mascara on, which is way too cute. Do you have one? Send a picture!
9. Carrie lives in Maine. She has a hard time with this in the winter. It is bleak in Maine in the winter. Imagine everything shades of gray and brown and no green anywhere except for in people’s noses. This is Maine in Winter. Maine in summer is the best place in the world, so it’s a trade-off. Feel free to invite Carrie to your house in the winter, but not if it’s in Greenland, Canada, or anywhere north of Florida.
10. Forget that. She’d still probably come.
Reviews of the L'amore che vorrei
Add a comment
Download EBOOK L'amore che vorrei by Carrie Jones Online free