Read Captain America the Classic Years (Marvel Comics) by Joe Simon Free Online
Book Title: Captain America the Classic Years (Marvel Comics)|
The author of the book: Joe Simon
Edition: Marvel Enterprises
Date of issue: July 1st 1998
Format files: PDF
The size of the: 5.19 MB
City - Country: No data
Loaded: 1646 times
Reader ratings: 5.6
ISBN 13: 9780785106609
Read full description of the books:
Things I've learned about Captain America and 1941:
1. $0.10 can get you a lot:
A) a comic of Captain America.
B) a real official badge and membership card to Captain America's Sentinels of Liberty.
C) a picture show to see Sando and Omar Predict the Future.
2. Villains always hide at the abandoned house on Peek street.
3. Don't kill the kid sidekick wait until the much stronger superhero shows up so you can get more points for a double kill.
4. You can always spot a Nazi when he's dressed in regular clothes because they just give off that kind of vibe.
5. Captain America and Bucky somehow know where crap is hitting the fan. They bust in to the right house and save the day. Of course though it's only after one person has been killed already.
6. If he has curly hair he is not a cop, I repeat not a cop.
7. Betty Ross really wants to thank Captain America. I'm starting to question why she wants to thank him so much.
8. Captain America and Bucky make the army seem pretty easy. You can come and go and no one asks you to do anything, well you might have to peel potatoes but don't worry you can come back to them in between fighting the bad guys.
9. Why is Bucky in the army? What skills does a 12 year have that make him important to the US army?
10. And FINALLY it's always okay to let the main villain go if you have to get back to camp even if no one noticed you were gone. I guess you have to get back to be yelled out about how horrible you are to the army since that's the only interaction I've read about.
Download Captain America the Classic Years (Marvel Comics) ERUB
Download Captain America the Classic Years (Marvel Comics) DOC
Download Captain America the Classic Years (Marvel Comics) TXT
Read information about the authorJoseph Henry "Joe" Simon (born Hymie Simon) was an American comic book writer, artist, editor, and publisher. Simon created or co-created many important characters in the 1930s-1940s Golden Age of Comic Books and served as the first editor of Timely Comics, the company that would evolve into Marvel Comics.
With his partner, artist Jack Kirby, he co-created Captain America, one of comics' most enduring superheroes, and the team worked extensively on such features at DC Comics as the 1940s Sandman and Sandy the Golden Boy, and co-created the Newsboy Legion, the Boy Commandos, and Manhunter. Simon & Kirby creations for other comics publishers include Boys' Ranch, Fighting American and the Fly. In the late 1940s, the duo created the field of romance comics, and were among the earliest pioneers of horror comics. Simon, who went on to work in advertising and commercial art, also founded the satirical magazine Sick in 1960, remaining with it for a decade. He briefly returned to DC Comics in the 1970s.
Simon was inducted into the Will Eisner Comic Book Hall of Fame in 1999.
Reviews of the Captain America the Classic Years (Marvel Comics)
Add a comment
Download EBOOK Captain America the Classic Years (Marvel Comics) by Joe Simon Online free